The Mobile Show Middle East takes place on 17 – 18 April 2012 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. As the region’s largest show for mobile technology, mobile apps & solutions, it is the place to meet the leaders, disrupters and challengers of the mobile ecosystem. The event is built around 5 conferences that bring together the big names to discuss the latest strategies, solutions and technologies in the world of mobile.
Ixonos will be showcasing an impressive portfolio of recently launched products and services at its exhibition booth number 342 at the Madinat Arena, Dubai.
Representing our User Experience Design offering, we will be showing:
– Ixonos Super App™, our patent-pending, next-generation app experience concept for the development of superior apps that combine the best online content with the most useful functionalities.
– Ixonos 3D Engine™, our robust and innovative user interface engine with which we can design compelling 3D user interfaces for customer devices and offer end-users natural, elegant and engaging 3D user experiences.
– Ixonos TV Compass™ , one of our original super apps introduces the viewing experience of the future by combining social networks with the world of visual entertainment. This multichannel solution works consistently across television sets, smartphones and tablets.
Representing our Online Solutions offering, we bring out:
– Ixonos App Agency™, our comprehensive app factory covers everything related to app development: business consultancy, production, deployment, maintenance, and even analytics.
– Ixonos Experience Store™, our customisable digital marketing and distribution channel that enables companies to improve brand awareness and build customer loyalty.
Representing our Connected Devices offering we will be showing the game-changing creation:
– Ixonos Smartphone Platform™, our customizable high-end smartphone platform leverages leading technologies in accordance with tomorrow’s smartphone experiences. We will showcase our star together with our stunning reference device.
“The Middle East is one of the newer frontiers for Ixonos and we are very excited about this opportunity to show our portfolio here. We firmly believe our cutting-edge products and services will be well received by the innovators of the Middle Eastern mobile segment,” says Antti Aumo, head of marketing at Ixonos.
During the event, Ixonos’ Nigel Alexander, Sales Director, User Experience Design, will be holding a presentation with the topic of “User Experience for Mobile and Online Retail”. In his presentation he will e discussing current trends in mobile shopping, how to maximise opportunity and enable the user experience.
For additional information, please contact:
- Antti Aumo, Vice President, Marketing, tel. +358 40 5050 477, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nigel Alexander, Sales Director, User Experience Design, tel. +44 783 148 5081, email@example.com
- Roope Suomalainen, Director, Experience, tel. +358 50 564 5988, firstname.lastname@example.org